Tabularium Historiae is a semi-annual journal published by the History and International Relations Institute of the Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz since 2016. The journal concentrates on studies devoted to written and unwritten (iconographic, archeological) historical sources, singular records as well as archives.
The main goal of Tabularium Historiae is the critical edition of source materials of chronological character from antiquity to current history. The published articles regard the following themes:
- the classification of historical sources and the methodology of research;
- the scientific critique specific to particular source types;
- the editing of historical sources;
- the lots of the sources;
- the methods of protection, storage, and conservation of historical materials;
- the possible uses of unwritten sources in historical research and the use of written sources in other areas, such as art history, archeology, literary studies, and so forth.
The main sections of Tabularium Historiae are:
- Scientific studies and articles;
- Critical edition of minor historical sources;
- Review articles and book reviews;
- Research notifications.
The articles are published in Polish, English, French, German, and Russian. All texts include abstracts in English or Polish (if the article is in English). Primary sources are published in original languages. The journal is available in printed and electronic versions.